LED Tube light
LED Tube Lights are more efficient at power-saving as compared to the regular tube lights. These simple and easy to install fixtures are an undoubted champion for your regular lighting purposes. LEDfy LED Tube Lights are slimmer and shorter as compared to the regular tube lights.
Many different models and styles of LED bulbs are emerging in today’s marketplace. When choosing a bulb, keep in mind the following:
- Estimate desired wattage – read the package to choose desired illumination level. For example, a 3W LED is equivalent in output to a 45 W incandescent.
- Choose between warm and cool light – new LED bulbs are available in ‘cool’ white light, which is ideal for task lighting, and ‘warm’ light commonly used for accent or small area lighting.
- Standard base or pin base – LEDs are available in several types of ‘pin’ sockets or the standard “screw’ (Edison) bases for recessed or track lighting.
- Choose between standard and dimmable bulbs – some LED bulbs, such as the SWITCH Electric bulbs, are now available as dimmable bulbs.
Input Power: 5W, 9W, 18 Watt
Length: 4 Feet
Color Temperature: 2700K/ 4000K/ 6500K
Input Voltage: AC220V, 50/60 Hz
CRI: More than 80
Lumen/Watt (LM): 1600
LED Specification: LM80-50000 Hrs Life
Housing: Aluminium heat sink + PC
Power Factor: 0.9
- Parking Areas
- Offices and Conference Rooms
- Work Tables
- Elegant and Traditional Look
- Lower consumption and Energy Saving
- Replacement for CFL Lamps
- Reduces Carbon Dioxide
- Good Colour Rendering
- No UV Radiation
- Operate from 100V to 300V
- Environment Friendly
- Long Life